This state funded service (until Sept 2021) provides psychosocial support to community members residing in bushfire affected regions (Alpine, Towong, Wodonga, Indigo, Mansfield and Wangaratta).
Anticipated Wait Times: 1-5 days
Costs: No Costs associated
Targeted Cohorts Included: Mental Health
Tier 3: Mild Intensity Services
Tier 4: Community Support Service
Click here for more information on Tiers.
Services provided through this program include
- Mental Health Case Management
- NDIS/DSP Application Support
- Over 18 years
- Affected by 2019-20 bushfires
- Must have a mental illness that has an impact on their psychosocial functioning (formal diagnosis not necessary)
- NOT on NDIS
- Not be receiving State funded psychosocial supports (Including support from Albury Wodonga Health)
How do I refer?
Referral form to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 286 463
Click here for referral form
Mental Health Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.